Saturday 21 January 2012

About My Blog

I love to chat about anything and everything--Celebrities anyone? And interesting people too!

Photography is my newest passion.  I will try to use my own photos whenever I am able. I will be blogging about digital photography as well.

I enjoy baking and cooking.  I will share my spin on some of my favourite recipes with colourful photographs.

Saving money is also another passion which I know I share with other mom's out there.  I will dig deep into the frugal world of saving for you.  I'll even let you in on some great contests out there.  Why buy, when you can get it for free?

As I go along I will create more interesting topics to gab about and hope you will join me on your coffee breaks!

Christine

Our First "Real" Snowfall of the Year--Frosty!

1 comment:

  1. I took this picture on the first day we had some substantial snow--too bad it melted a few days later. This was taken just before sunset. I love the serene tones of the sky and the beautiful frozen landscape.

    ReplyDelete