Monday 30 September 2013

Apple Bundt Cake

This is a moist and delicious apple cake that you will be making for years to come
Enjoy this fabulous moist and delicious Apple Bundt Cake.  It may look like the batter is mostly apples when you spoon it into the prepared bundt pan, but when it bakes the cake puffs up around the batter.  This is the kind of cake you will want to make right after picking your own apples fresh from your local orchard.

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups vegetable oil (I used Canola oil)
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
3 eggs
3 cups of flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp. vanilla
4 very large apples chopped (about 4 cups).  Use more apples if they are not large

Instructions:

Beat oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla with a hand whisk.  Sift the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the moist ingredients whisking and stirring until well combined--batter will be dense.

Add your peeled and chopped apples to the batter and continue to fold the apples around the batter until well mixed.

Spoon the thick apple batter into a prepared bundt pan (spray cooking oil or butter on the bundt pan).

Place cake in a 350 degree F oven for approximately one hour.  Top will be golden brown and knife will come out clean when inserted.  Loosen the cake with knife around the edges and let cool slightly before removing.

You will be making this recipe for years to come--it is the best with a great big mug of coffee.  Enjoy!

This is how the batter looks just before you bake the cake

Adapted from:  My Favourite Fresh Apple Bundt Cake


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nice recipe! I saw your question on Simple Stacy about affiliate marketing specifically on Blogger and I wanted to answer since I have 17 Blogger Blogs and have been with Blogger since 2008. I run ads from Google andTechnorati Media on all my blogs, I also have affiliate ads on all of them as well and never had any problems. If you're curious to see how I market using affiliate ads, take a look at my beauty blog, click on the "What's New" tab, I market beauty products. Also, I use Linkshare rather than Shareasale even though I have both, Linkshare has Sephora, Nordstroms & Macy's and that's all I need.
    Lily
    http://www.lilyseymour.com

    ReplyDelete